The table saw is the workhorse of any construction site or workroom. This is a piece of equipment that gets used again and again for an almost unlimited number of tasks.
Table saws need to be accurate, steady and powerful enough to handle anything that gets thrown at them.
Choosing the best jobsite table saw can be daunting. Here are some of the best models out there to help you make your selection.
Top 5 Best Jobsite Table Saws Comparison Chart
Best Jobsite Table Saw Reviews
1. DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
DeWalt has been synonymous with heavy-duty power tools for years and has built up a solid reputation within the industry. Knowing their clients as well as they do, they have constructed a table saw which is easy to transport and hardworking enough to do the job right the first time.
The DeWalt DWE7480XA uses a 15A 4800 RPM motor to slice through hard wood with the minimum of fuss. The saw has a 24” rip capacity, which is on the lower end of the spectrum but works well enough.
The pinion and rack telescoping fence rails ensure that no unnecessary time is wasted with fence adjustments. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System comes with a tool-free guarding component adjustment option which lets you adjust the settings and simply get on with the project at hand.
The blade can be adjusted to 45 degrees for beveling. Although a 10” 24-tooth blade is delivered with the saw, this is for rough construction work and should be replaced if you need finer cuts. A dust port comes as standard. DeWalt has even gone so far as trying to limit friction when cutting with a specific table coating.
Onboard storage is provided so all essential components are within reach. This table saw can easily be stored on its side, making it easier to transport to sites and pack away when not in use.
DeWalt understands that this saw might need to be moved regularly. The saw is protected within its own steel roll cage to prevent accidental damage during transit. It only weighs 48lb (or 56lb with the stand), and it’s easy to move with the rolling wheels and set up by adjusting the rear feet to ensure a level surface.
Included in the package is a miter gauge, a push stick, the carbide blade and a blade guard as well as a hardware blade. Unfortunately, the miter is of relatively low quality, so you should keep this in mind and look for something more accurate to use with this saw.
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: DEWALT's Rack and Pinion telescoping fence rails make table saw fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- RIP CAPACITY: 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- MODULAR GUARDING SYSTEM: Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- MORE POWER: 15 Amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- TABLE SAW STAND INCLUDED: Includes a heavy-duty table saw stand that folds flat for easy storage
What's to like about the DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
- 4800 RPM motor glides through 3” work pieces
- Awesome fence system
- Heavy-duty stand
- Easy adjustment with the Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
What's not to like about the DEWALT DWE7480XA 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
- Low-quality miter
2. BOSCH 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
Bosch is one of the few brands that is known for its superb quality – whether it is for home appliances or power tools. With this table saw Bosch has proudly continued to build on its reputation.
As with all other Bosch products, a lot of thought has gone into the production of this table saw, and it’s an obvious contender for the title of best jobsite table saw.
The Bosch 4100-09 runs on a 15A electric motor and rotates at a respectable 3650 RPM, generating 4 HP.
The rip capacity is 25”, making it easier to deal with larger pieces of wood. The SquareLock Rip fence is easily secured and very accurate.
Safety is assured with Bosch’s Smart Guard System, which includes an aluminum blade guard and riving knife, in addition to kick back pawls. Kickback is one of the biggest causes of accidents with table saws and the addition of a riving knife helps ensure the safety of the operator.
The blade guard surrounds the blade and has measurements on it to make it easier to use. If you are not currently using the guard, it can be easily stored on the table saw itself. Adjusting the blade height is done by operating the levitation wheel on the front and beveling is done with a switch behind the wheel.
All accessories can be stored on the table saw itself, and there is space for other blades you might require as well. The Gravity Rise Stand ensures smooth and steady handling, no matter where the saw has been set up. Opening or closing the table is done with a simple lever.
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity-rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8-inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to jobsite
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one-handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs
- PRECISION: Bosch 4100-09 worksite table saw provides high-precision cutting as well as efficient power with 3,650 no load RPM motor
- CAPACITY: Bosch 4100-09 10 inch table saw features a larger cutting table surface area and ripping capacity handling stock up to 25 inches wide
- DEPENDABLE: Designed for durability and longevity. Feel confident in your purchase which is backed by Bosch's 1 year warranty, with a 30 day money-back guarantee
What's to like about the BOSCH 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
- Easy to use
- Constant response circuitry to maintain speed when cutting
- Safety is assured with Bosch’s Smart Guard System
- Large, smooth and level aluminum top
What's not to like about the BOSCH 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
- Motor size is slightly smaller than other table saws in its class
3. SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Table Saw
The first worm drive saw was developed in the 1920s by Skilsaw, and the basic design has remained the same since then.
A worm drive saw is turned by gears, which allows the motor to be aligned with the blade. This system delivers more power to the saw compared to belt-driven saws, but this is necessarily so compared to direct-drive table saws.
Worm drive saws have been in use since almost the beginning of the century, but this is the first worm drive table saw that Skilsaw has developed. A lot of thought has gone into the production of this saw, and it’s easy to use for the professional and the amateur alike.
This saw has been designed with brass-geared worm drive for optimum power while in use. The 15A Dual Field motor ensures that there is enough torque to get the job done, whether it is wet lumber or treated wood. The dual copper windings increase the surface area by 40%, enabling the saw to stay cooler under load.
The 10” blade will cut up to 3-1/2” material and the self-aligning fence will ensure a true and straight cut every time with a 25” rip capacity. Beveling cuts can be done from 1 to 46 degrees.
A 24-tooth carbide rip-cutting blade is provided with the saw, and is best for use with rougher woods. Also provided are a miter gauge, insert plate, push stick and wrenches.
The saw has a sturdy all-steel cage to protect the blade and an aluminum top that will handle friction well and allow wood to slip over the top like silk. The unit is light and easy to transport, weighing only 49 lbs.
To make this a true jobsite saw, a stand can be purchased separately from Skilsaw.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque.
- 15 Amp solid construction Dual-Field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 in. rip capacity and 3-1/2 in. depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 lbs.Table Material:Aluminum
What's to like about the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Table Saw
- Powerful motor
- One of the few worm drive table saws
- Easy to operate
What's not to like about the SKILSAW SPT70WT-01 10" Portable Table Saw
- The stand has to be purchased separately
4. WEN 3720 10” Jobsite Table Saw
WEN manufactures all kinds of products from pneumatics through to generators and power tools. WEN tools are cost effective and sturdy enough to withstand all-day usage in professional industry as well as by serious hobbyists.
The WEN 3720 has a 4,400 RPM 15A motor, more than enough power to do heavy-duty cutting for long periods of time.
This table saw has a ripping capacity of 26” and can cut through material up to 3-9/16” deep. When you make a bevel cut on a piece of wood, the blade can be adjusted from 0 to 45 degrees to cut up to a depth of 2-1/2”.
One of the most appealing things about this saw is that it can extend in either direction up to 40 x 30-7/8”. This makes it a lot easier to support larger pieces of wood for cutting. The fence clips securely to the table ensuring that your wood can be cut safely and securely.
A 10” blade is provided with delivery, but can easily be swapped for a dado head for creating strong joints in your project or another blade. An adjustment tracking knob on the front of the unit allows you to change either the height or the angle of the blade, but it isn’t as steady as it could be.
All of the unit’s accessories, such as the miter gauge, fence, blades and rip stick, can be stored on the saw’s table. A 2-1/2” dust port allows the tabletop to remain clear of debris when hooked up to a vacuum.
Moving the saw is easily done with the soft grip handles and 9” wheels. The collapsible stand allows it to be stored easily and out of the way, either in the workroom or on a truck.
- Cut boards up to 3-9/16 inches deep with a 26-inch ripping capacity
- Bevel the blade anywhere from 0 to 45 degrees to the left
- Table extensions in either direction create a space up to 40 x 30-7/8 inches
- Onboard storage along with a 2-1/2 inch dust port maximize cleanliness and organization
- Includes a reliable fence, a miter gauge, two 8-inch wheels, a rip stick and a two-year warranty
What's to like about the WEN 3720 10” Jobsite Table Saw
- Large table area with extensions
- Easy to use
- Cuts up to 3-9/16 inches deep at 90° or 2-1/2 inches at 45°
What's not to like about the WEN 3720 10” Jobsite Table Saw
- Assembly is complicated by similar parts that are not clearly marked
5. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
DEWALT is a top name in the industry, which is why two of their products are included in this list of the best jobsite saws.
The DWE7491RS is developed with professional woodworkers in mind. It is ideal for use by hardwood floor installers, trim carpenters and deck builders as well as serious hobbyists. This is because this table saw’s 32” rip capacity will let you easily cut through larger shelving and flooring materials. This saw can cut to a depth of 3-1/8” at 90 degrees, as well as 2-1/4” at 45 degrees.
Telescoping fence rails smoothly extend and contract to allow the cutting of different size woods. The flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts. A 2.5” dust collection port comes standard.
Heavy-duty wheels allow the unit to be taken to sites over any terrain. However, once it has been put in place it is sturdy and secure.
All accessories such as miter gauge, push stick blades and Site-Pro Guard components are stored on the table saw within easy reach. The riving knife ensures safety and is easy to install and pack away.
DEWALT has now also included a new power switch which ensures that if power is suddenly interrupted, the saw will not come on when power is restored.
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
What's to like about the DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
- 32” rip capacity
- Strong motor just keeps on going
- Rolling stand
What's not to like about the DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw
- Slightly bulky to maneuver around
If you are looking for the best jobsite table saw for heavy-duty home use, the Bosch 4100-09 table saw with gravity-rise wheeled stand is the best overall saw to use. The practicality and trusted brand name is a winning combination.
If you need a saw specifically for ripping larger pieces of wood, the best jobsite table saw for you would be the DEWALT DWE7491RS. The extended ripping capability makes it a must-have for professionals and dedicated amateurs alike.